Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy, Happy Day Anna Jane!

Happy birthday, little girl!  I always say this - but I can't believe you are FIVE!  No, really - I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!  Sometimes when I look at you I still see the chubby little gap-toothed two year old with hair in her face, smiling all the time - I will always see you that way, even when you're 30, 40 or 50!
You are so special to me, Anna Jane.  You bring so much heart into this family and we love you so much.  I can always count on you to play nice with your baby brother, I can count on you to try to play nice with your big sister, I know if something bad happens I can count on you for a smile - turns out I count on you a lot!
This is going to be a big year for you.  You're going to "graduate" from preschool, be on the swim team, start Kindergarten, learn lots of new things, make lots of new friends, surprise us in lots of new, happy ways!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for you this year and beyond.  You are a most precious gift to us, I hope there is never a minute in your life you don't know that.  Through all the good times and bad you are the happiest surprise I've ever had - probably the scariest - but the best blessing I never even asked for.  How special is that?  God knew you belong here with us and there will never be enough words for me to express how grateful I am and how much I love you.  Not to the moon and back - it's not far enough.  I don't love you as much as "the whole vwide world" - it's not big enough.  To infinity, and beyond?  It's a good start, my heart.
Happy birthday, happy forever, I love you.
Mommy
























































Happy birthday LOVE! XOXOXO

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...