Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gimme Some Handsome, Daddy.

For real, this is Anna Jane talking - Mommy happened to have the computer on her lap and started typing as AJ was taking pictures of Daddy.  I die.  It's hilarious.

"C'mon, Daddy, give me some handsome for the camera.  Yeah, yeah, that's it.  Now stick your tongue out, roll your eyes like grrrr...fabulous!  Yes, that is awesome!  Make some handsome.  Yeah, like that!  Now let me see your face.  Let me see your handsome.  That's what I'm talkin about.  yes, yes, perfect.  That's great.  Give it to the camera, Daddy.  Awesome.
Now make a Disney World face like a handsome.  Now make a smile like a girl like this (bats eyelashes).  Now talk like a girl!  Not like that - like a real girl!  Now keep doing it.  Hold on, hold on...oooh that's enough."


Work it, Daddy.
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna the comedian!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...