Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Daddy Date Night!

 We promised these pictures to you three days ago but Mommy came down with a nasty cold, and now I have it.  Sigh...  We are sorry in advance, Ollie and Vivi - Mommy cleaned the whole house today with actual soap and stuff (and by soap we mean the good stuff - chemicals - like Lysol - with enough time to air out before you get here) and then tonight I came down with the runny nosey.  Dang it.  Fortunately for our blogging purposes however, we were healthy as could be for our wonderful date with Daddy last Friday!  I wore my mermaid best!
 And I clowned around in my typical A.J. fashion!
 Then I insisted on posing with Tigger.  For no discernible reason that Mommy can even make a joke about...
 Then when Mommy said, "Please girls, a really nice picture of the two of you before your date?"  I flat refused.  Because I can.  Because I'm Anna.
 Mommy finally coerced me to get Tigger out of the picture and here's what I had to say about that.
 But wait?  Who's this handsome man with us?  It's - DADDY.  In a TUXEDO!

 Jacky felt left out of the action so he came in for a shot.  He is such a Daddy's boy!  Sorry you can't come with us Jack but you're going to have a Mommy night!  And by Mommy night she means you are going to bed at 7:00 and she's going to watch "First Wives Club."  And that's exactly what she did.
 Whilst WE got to eat at whatever restaurant we wanted to.  Naturally, we chose Chick Fil A.  That's right.  Daddy took us to Chick-Fil-A in our ballgowns and he in his tux.  Clearly we have not inherited Mommy's high maintenance.  CLEARLY she needs to do more work on us!
Then we went to the dance and boogey-ed the night away.  Daddy was so busy enjoying himself and his special time with us that he did not get any pictures for our blog but that's okay.  What's most important is that we got to spend a very special night with our Daddy and it's a night we'll remember and treasure!
Thanks Daddy for being our hot date for a night!
We love you!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...