Saturday, March 23, 2013

Farts in My Pants

 I found my blue paci this week.  Rockin'.  I won't let Jack have it, it's MINE.  I am a rock star with my paci.  Can you believe I'm almost four years old?  I can't either.  I'm such a clown.  I say the funniest things, make the funniest faces, LOVE to make y'all laugh.  It's like, my thing.  Let me give you some examples...
Mommy: "Anna Jane, why do you keep changing your pants?!"
Me: "Because I farted, and I don't want farts in my pants."

Me, in an elevator: "Daddy, I have to pee.  I'm just going to pee in this corner."
Daddy: "AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Teti: "Anna, STOP being so DIFFICULT!"
Me: "Teti, what is my name?"
Teti: "Ummm...  Anna?"
Me: "Yes, Anna.  So stop calling me DIFFICULT."

Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...