Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow Fun!

 Did I already post this picture of Jacky?  I feel like I did but I can't remember.  I've been having that problem lately.  It's a cute one though, so y'all get to see it again if I did. 
 Last weekend we got about 5 minutes of snow in Greenville and it was awesome!  We even had our friend Charlie over to enjoy it with us.  We got all dressed up in our coats and boots (cowgirl boots for Anna Jane) and went outside and basically got all wet!
The snow didn't accumulate, it just made everything all wet.  It was really heavy snow but it was snow so we can say we had some snow this year!  Brrrr!  And this whole past week it hasn't stopped raining for a minute and that's been a drag but we've been doing some fun indoor things like running around all over the place, rearranging all the furniture and chotchkies and causing general chaos.  Fun stuff that Mommy loves like that.
We hope you're enjoying your Winter!  We're getting pretty antsy and ready for Spring!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...