Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lucky Number Seven Months!

 Oh, My, Goodness - Baby Jack is 7 months old today!  Happy birthday, Baby Jack!  This occurred to Mama just yesterday as she sat around thinking, "I need to schedule Jack's 6 month pictures - I have plenty of time since he just turned 6 months...um, a MONTH ago!"  Looks like Jack will follow suit and his "6 month" pictures will in fact be "7 month" pictures (like mine were and like Anna was 8 months!)
 I'm such a lucky baby, and soooo adorable!  I'm starting to get around - I might even start crawling this month!  I've skipped spoon feeding all together.  I love to shove food in my mouth myself!  I get so excited I get all shaky and grit my gums!  It almost looks like there's something wrong with me but there's not, I'm just excitable.
Oh my Gosh I am so cute Mommy can't stand it.  Look how different I look now!  How chubby!!  Ack!  Mommy just wants to kiss and hug me all over!
Hard to believe this is the same little baby.  It goes so fast, it really does.
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Happy seven months, Jack! You are such a cutie! Can't wait to squeeze your cute little cheeks!

Love, Very Soon-to-be Miss Aunt Kimber

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that cute little head of hair!! Jack you're getting so big buddy, and I can't wait to see all of you this week. :) Love Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...