Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms!  We love you so much, we are so happy for everything you do and we thank you for all the Mom lessons you've taught our Mommy.  This weekend Mommy got to enjoy our company by herself all weekend so Daddy could work to earn money Mommy has already spent in her head.  And thank you, Babi and Duda for coming to the track with us yesterday and for taking me, Lilly, yesterday evening and today.  I loved spending Mother's Day with my Babi! 
Things we've said today to make Mommy's day very special:
"Taking care of the baby is so much work." (Lilly)
"I want to say I love you, Mommy.  For Mother's Day." (Anna)
"Oh yeah, and I love you, too Mommy.  And these flowers I made are very special to you, and to me, so H appy Mother's Day."  (Lilly)
And thank you, Uncle Dan, for the nicest message ever to our Mommy today about her being a Mommy.  YOU are the pretty awesome one, you made her whole day.  This Mommy business is for real, and for real, our Mommy loves it!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Mommy's Crew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fantastic Mom and we are so proud of you!!!

Love

Babi and Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...