Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bless You Hawt, Mawmy

 I am doing very well with the transition into Big Sisterhood - better than Mommy and Daddy expected - but it's still early.  Mostly I just ignore "Baby Boots" or call him Marek (which is the new baby at Mary Lou's) but when I do acknowledge his existence, I'm generally gentle.  It's hard being dethroned but Mommy keeps reminding me that I'm her baby girl, to which I respond "I'M NOT A BABY!!!!!!" and then growl in her face and scream and run away.
But I still have my moments because you know me, I cover both ends of the spectrum of extremes.  Today I was playing around with "Mawmy" and I grabbed her face in my hands and planted a big, wet one on her kisser (her favorite and Daddy's too, they love it when I kiss them like that) then I squeezed her cheeks really hard and said, "Bless you hawt, Mawmy."  and Mommy thought, Dang, I'm a lucky, lucky girl to have 3 awesome, healthy, sassy kids.
(I love you, Anna Banana Bear!!)
Love,
Anna (and Mawmy)

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...