Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Bloggersation with Cousin Ollie...

 Hi!  I'm Baby Cousin Ollie.  I stole Anna's Baby Crown at our latest M----- family Christmas in T-town, Ohio and she was none too happy.  Anyway, before you read any further, click here to read MY latest Blog entry!
 Awww...isn't that sweet?  I missed my Papa so much today I CRIED when he went to work!  And, likewise, Papa was probably sad to be leaving me for work, too!
 Now, flash back to Sunday night in Lilly and Anna's Kentucky house.  Picture if you will, Mommy and Daddy, sitting on the couch listening to us scream, fight, laugh and play all at the same time at 9:00 at night while we're supposed to be asleep after 10 continuous days of togetherness (six for Daddy).  The TV is on and Mommy and Daddy have this exchange:
Mommy: "You're drinking, again?"
Daddy: "Well, I'm keeping the train rolling, I don't have to work until Tuesday!  Which is great, because I'm not ready to go back to work."
Mommy: "You're not ready to go back to work?  I am.  I've never been more excited to go back to work.  I already have my outfit laying out on the bed.  I can't wait for Monday morning.  Do you want the van so you can pick up the girls early from Mary Lou's house tomorrow, or do you want to keep them home?"
Daddy: "I said I wasn't ready to go back to work, I didn't say I wasn't ready for the girls to go back to Mary Lou."
And then Mommy and Daddy laugh, laugh, laugh...

 And then, this morning, when we get out of bed we ask for milk.  We don't have milk, we haven't gone to the store yet after our long Christmas vacation in T-town.  Daddy says, "We have to hurry up to Mary Lou's to get milk, she has milk" to which we both reply: "YAYYYY!  Mary Lou!  Mary Lou!" and we run to the door with our jackets and get in the car and jump out of Daddy's arms without so much as a kiss good-bye.
 Heh heh heh.  Oh, little Ollie, heh heh heh...here's a virtual kiss for you.  Enjoy the baby-ness, the single-baby-ness while it lasts because it's a whole 'nother world when there are two (or more) of you, or after you turn 2 years old!
Heh heh heh...
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

oliver zane said...

oh lilly and anna your mama cracks me up. i miss you both a lot and i miss trying to steal your toys. i miss your funny face, anna and i miss your kisses, lilly. mama says she misses you too. maybe so much she'll bring me to louisville to visit you sometime soon. xo, ollie

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...