Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling Adventerous?

 If you're feeling adventurous I dare you to spend six days with 5 kids 3 years old and younger.  Now try it without drinking.  Yeah, that's what we thought.  Mommy and Daddy couldn't do that, either.  Ha ha!  Above, beautiful Princess Lilly with Prince Cousin Matias.
 And Princess Princess Sofia!  Grandma got us these beautiful crowns and Mommy thought they are probably very easy to make, so for our next girlie get-together we are going to try it!

 Ollie didn't get a crown, he would have just ate it (eaten it?  ate it?  whatever)...  Hey Aunt Tracey, 'memba how Mommy couldn't shut up about how little Ollie is?!  I happened to be looking through her desk at work today, "cleaning"and anyway I just happened to find my weight chart and guess what!?!  I was exactly Ollie's size at his age!  WHAT?!  That was only 29 months ago...just imagine!

Who do you think needs coffee more in these pictures?  Sorry Mommy, but I really hope I don't inherit B------ hair.  I mean, come on!  I know you shower every single day but if you go more than 24 hours you could start a Rasta party on your head.  You should see Uncle Mark's though...whoah, boy. 
 I have to say, I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings, but Uncle Matt and Miss Nikki took the prize this go-round for favorite presents.  I mean, they NAILED it!  Princess outfits but best of all...
A kick-butt Browns uniform that virtually did not come off for the next five days.  It was awesome.  "Here we go Brownies...hoo, hoo!"
Thanks everyone for our awesome presents but most importantly for our awesome family together-ness!  We love you all so very much and we are so blessed to be so loved by you, too.
We will share more round 2 Dellwood photos tomorrow then we're off to Croydon for Christmas round 4!  THEN, we'll move into 2011!
Hoo!  Hoo!
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Dan said...

"Have Eaten" is correct. When you have a helping verb that is a form of "to have," you're using perfect tense which requires the participle form of the verb. I eat (present), I ate (past), or I have eaten (participle).

Speak, spoke spoken
Break, broke, broken
Swim, swam, swum

The craziest, however, are "lie, lay and lain."

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...