Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is Everyone Sick of Christmas by Now?

 Are you sick of all the Christmas stuff by now?  TOO BAD!  We got tons and tons of pictures to post!  We'll start with our Christmas in Nashville at our Babi and Duda's house.  These pictures are before everyone got sick (which conveniently was after we left, before we went to T-Town and everyone there got sick!)  Anyway this picture is from the REAL Christmas morning.  See the goodies on the table?  Those are from Santa's second visit.  Duda is reading me my new favorite Princess book!
 You'd be amazed how long Anna "sat" like that on Duda's lap.  Ha ha, silly Anna!
 We got to eat Jelly Beans for breakfast!!  My least favorite flavor was popcorn.  Anna's least favorite flavor was black licorice.  Babi will probably be finding those half-chewed flavors scattered around the house on her floors.  Sorry, Babi...



 Oh!  It's jewelry from Papa!  EVERY.  SINGLE.  FEMALE in my family got jewelry for Christmas.  Except for...you guessed it!  THANKS for the pumpkin scented candle and Chinese Nutcracker, Daddy!  Mommy can't wait to wear them!

 Oh, and Anna got a beautiful necklace, too!  Don't despair for Mommy!  Teti and Babi came through for her and bought her jewelry.  We're not sure how many years Daddy is going to have to be married to Mommy before he understands this simple rule of gifting for Mommy: JEWELRY.  Every holiday!  Every!  Every!  Every!
 Anna is here holding the little cow her beautiful necklace from Papa came in, and Miss Kimber is whispering in her ear: "Never settle for less than jewelry, Anna Bear.  Jewelry!  Jewelry!  Jewelry!"
Anna says, "I'm going to ask for a car!"
 I look like I'm not too sure about Uncle Mark, in my JEWELRY, flinging my gorgeous hair.  I've already got this diva thing, down.
 OH!  This FACE!  You might have to click on it to see it better but this FACE!  Mommy loves it.  I'm so flipping spoiled.
 Dear Uncle Dan, thanks for all the candy, yo!  And cookies! 
 Ha ha ha!  Ha ha ha!  This face is just funny.  No, not yours, Miss Kimber, mine.  Yours is just pretty!
 It just wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't get naked at some point.
 This picture is so sweet.  This is what we call "getting sugar."  You get sugar if you give jewelry, Daddy.

 Love the silly bands?  I kept them on for almost 3 weeks!  They finally came off Sunday night.  Sad, sad, sad.  Mommy and Daddy were excited to see how long they would last.  Mommy was hoping for a month.  Now they are all (all 100 of them) in a little bag.  I'm only 1 1/2 but even I'm in to jewelry!
Okay, okay, that's enough grief for poor Daddy.  Mommy should be happy, she's blogging on our new MAC which was "technically" "our" Christmas present.  Kinda like when Homer gave Marge the bowling ball, no?
Thank you, my "friends" for a wonderful Christmas!  Thank you especially to Santa for your fabulous attention to detail!  Bubbles and the Dora Mic are really 2 of our favorite-ist gifts of all of them.  Bubbles hasn't left my side since I got him!  The Dora Microphone does mysteriously disappear from time to time.  We're not sure about that...
Merry Christmas 1 from Nashville, Tennessee y'all!
Love,
Lilly and Anna


No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...