Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween Part 57

 Sheeeezzzzz!!!  I love sticking my neck out and posing for the camera.  And daggone, I'm CUTE.
 Mommy was really excited about carving pumpkins this year.  She went out and bought one of those pumpkin carving kits and let us pick out what we wanted to carve on our pumpkins (kitties, naturally) and we were interested for about a nanosecond.
 Do you like my outfit?  Black tights and nothing else?
 Sheeezzzz!  I spent about 30 minutes at the sink rinsing and playing with the pumpkin seeds.  See that little friend I'm holding?  It's a MUNCHICHI!  Mommy looooved Munchichi's when she was little!  Everything's gone retro, yo!
 Oh, look!  I put some clothes on!  And Daddy is now carving pumpkins by himself.
 Mommy tried to take an artsy fartsy picture of the pumpkin with the camera.  Meh.
 And on an entirely separate day, we went trick or treating for about the 50th time at the Village Shopping Center!  Woot woot!  I went as a "Catarina" which is Wal-Mart's answer to a cat and ballerina.  Suits me!  Anna, as you can see...
 Face makeup under the age of 5 = pointless.
 If you click on the picture above, you can see Anna's saying, "Sheeeezzzz!"
 Oh my god, I love her so much, she is so stinking rotten cute.
 And we hooked up with our Peeps!  Barbie Bride Macki...
 And Cowboy Tucker!
 Sheeezzzz!
 Minnie Mallorie!
 One of the shops was giving away ice cream instead of candy.  Daddy, get your hands OFF my LOOT!
 Meanwhile, back at the ranch, checking out my loot!  Not bad!
 Help myself?  Don't mind if I do!
Happy Halloween for the 57th time!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...