Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do Girls Have A "Pee-Nus"?

 Mommy hasn't downloaded new pictures in ages, sorry.  I know it's been a while since we updated, too, so we thought we'd get on here because I said something HILARIOUS last night and Mommy wanted to share.  You can probably guess by the title of the post,  no?  Somehow, I picked up a new word.  Yep.  Penis.  There is just something so funny about a 3 year old saying that.  Last night I said to Mommy and Babi, "Do I have a pee-nus?"  Mommy tried as hard as she could to keep a straight face and said, "No, Lilly, you have a vagina."  "Oh," I said, "ba-ginas,  Lilly, Anna and Mommy all have ba-ginas.  Does Daddy have a pee-nus?"  Mommy said, "Not anymore, Lilly."
 So now that I've learned all about my anatomy, let me tell you a couple other funny things I said over the weekend.
Daddy had football on TV - all. day. long. on Saturday.  I got fed up and finally said, "Daddy, do Princesses watch football?"  Daddy seized the opportunity and said, "Yes!  Yes!  They do!"  I said, "No, I don't think they do.  I want to watch GIRL tv."
Heh heh heh.  I am so funny.
We went for our check ups last week at the Dr.  We are both 50% for weight!  I'm 75% for height and Anna is 50% all around.  We are both in good health, and doing great!  What more could Mommy ask for?
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Boobies! Girls have boobies!

And so do some unfortunate men!
Love Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...