Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Friend, Teti!

 Dear Teti, I love you and your goozie, even though I said it was too big for the pool.  And I love your boobies, too, and hope I get boobies like yours and not Mommy's.  Heh heh heh...
 Dear Teti, I hope you teach me how to make music and sing.  I love to sing!  I sing all the time around the house!  I also play with Sissy's Barbie and Ken and have them make out.  And, you might think that's a joke to be funny on the blog, but the truth is - it's the truth.  I'm a year and a half old, and I know how dollies should make out.  Mwwwah!
Happy (day late) birthday to you!  Happy (day late) birthday to you!  Happy (day late) birthday Teti with the goozie and the booooobiesssss...happy (day late) birthday to yeeeeeeewwwwww!
Love,
Your friend,
Lilly and Anna
P.S.  In case you wonder what I mean by "friend" it is what I call everyone in my family.  My friend, Mommy.  My friend, Daddy.  My friends, Babi and Duda.  My friend, Grandma.  My friends, Grammy and Grampa.  Etc.  It's deliciously cute!

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...