Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July With Our Favorite Boys!

Happy late 4th of July!  We got to spend some time with our besties in C-bus while we were out there!  I finally got to meet Thatcher!  We dined together...crawled over each other...you know, at this age, that's about all we can do!
And I GOT TO SEE MY LITTLE BOYFRIEND AGAIN!  We REALLY had fun this time!
I got to show Hawthorne some Doctor skills I picked up from Daddy...
Hawthorne was a lovely patient.  Very eager, I might add, to lift up his shirt and show off his belly!  That's a nice belly Hawthorne!  Though I have no clue where you get it from...considering both of your folks are skinny-skinny!

Hey Hawthorne!  Put your arm around Lilly!
Hawthorne says, "Nah, I'll put my hand RIGHT THERE."
Best part?  Lilly just stood there.  Sippin on her cup while Hawthorne felt her up.  Hawthorne's Daddy: "Way to go, Buddy!"
Aren't we such a cute couple?!?  I can't wait to see you again, Hawthorne!  Maybe Mommy and Daddy will let us play Doctor in private?
(NOPE!)
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...