Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nature Girl












Hey folks! Did ya miss me? I missed you all! I've been soooo busy! I am walking everywhere now, singing songs, using words like "cookie" and "get out of my face, Mom." Okay, I'm not speaking in sentences yet but I communicate by throwing things like my pacifier and little baby temper tantrums. I have got Mommy and Daddy well trained!
Not much has been going on this month, otherwise. Mommy has been real busy at work and Daddy was on vacation for the first two weeks of November. It was a glorious two weeks. He got me ready, he fed me in the morning, he let me get messy and then he would scoot me all around the house in my moving box, which is my latest favorite toy. We even went on a nature hike together and I threw rocks in the creek. I am such a Daddy's girl. I am going to miss him now that he has to go back to work!

I hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays! Santa has already dropped a couple big presents off at my house. They are in the basement storage room waiting for Christmas day. Mommy loves to Christmas shop! She loves the crowds, the traffic, the hassle, the stupid deals! I can't wait to help Mommy Christmas shop by contributing a temper tantrum in the store to the holiday spirit! It wouldn't be holiday shopping without a screaming baby! Ha ha ha, Mommy!
Love,
Lilly





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly, you look so cute in the leaves! I can't wait to see you on Thursday night, even though it is an extremely short visit...it's still a visit and I love you!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Babi

Anonymous said...

Lilly! I am sooo excited for Thanksgiving! Hopefully you can keep up in the Holiday bustle! We're going shopping my dear, so get excited! Make sure Mommy gives you lots of kisses from your Teti

I love you little bean!
Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...