Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Zootopia

For my 9 month birthday this week Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo! The zoo is a fantastic place to be for little babies. There are so many cool things to see and lots of shade and air conditioning, which we needed because it gets hot down here 'round these parts!


Yo baby...

The Louisville Zoo has a baby elephant. I liked the baby elephant.
We found an abandoned VW bus on the zoo property but I couldn't get it to start...
Hey look, Mommy! I'm going on tour!
I liked to look at the animals but get me the hell away from these goats. Oh man, I hated the goats. So note to Mommy and Daddy, I am not a fan of the petting zoo. I took my first ride on a carousel at the zoo. Very underwhelming. Mommy was dizzy after the ride. What a wuss!Daddy took me to the Splash Park at the zoo. Another age-inappropriate activity courtesy of first time parents Mommy and Daddy. But hey, I'll love it in a year or two (or three or thirty if I'm like my Dad)!

Not a bad 9 month birthday!

Love,

Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lilly, I can't really tell what is whiter, your daddy's torso or the clouds in the sky, wow is all i can say. Your going to have to take him outside more often!

Love, Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Bean!
I think my favorite part of the post was a picture of your daddy among all the little kids waiting in line at the zoo! You're right he is a grown up little kid, but we still all love him!

Love, Teti

Anonymous said...

Lilly Bean, I have to agree with you goats are not my favorite either! And just incase you think they will grow on you and you might like them one day...you won't. I have yet to like those disgusting things, ewwww!
Love,
Ashley

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...