Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello To All My Fans!

My, my! Mommy got lots of letters from dissatisfied customers this week!

"Where's Lilly? I miss her. Update her blog!"
"When is Lilly going to update her blog? I check it every day and I'm so disappointed when there isn't anything new!"
"I need my Lilly fix! Quick!"
"Tell Lilly to update her blog!"

Being famous is such a double-edged sword. You've got your throngs of fans, without whom you would not be as famous as you are but then, you have no privacy, either. The Mamarazzi is everywhere with the camera. But who am I to complain? I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for my 28 regular readers. So for you, dear loyal readers, a much anticipated update.

On July 4 I finally cut my FIRST TOOTH! It is the lower left front tooth and it is so cute. Mommy discovered it in the morning when she was feeding me breakfast because it scraped my little plastic spoon.

Daddy figured since I cut my first little baby tooth that perhaps it is time for solid food. So I got to try tofu. Mmmm, tofu. Delicious. Wait, no, I am lying. Tofu is NOT delicious. It is rather bland. Therefore, it is much more fun to play with. See? See-food! Ha ha, gotcha.

I celebrated the Fourth of July with a rainy walk around the neighborhood, and then, a rainy trip downtown for a concert that was not age-appropriate at all. I did not see fireworks on the fourth of July, but I saw them the week before and frankly I was unimpressed.

I have so much more to tell you all but I need to save it for tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day! Always leave them wanting more, that way you'll come back.

So I'll see you tomorrow!

Love,

Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...