Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Duda Abides

This weekend was the Daddy/Duda/Daughter Dance at the Marriott (it was the YMCA dance this year - for the Greenville YMCountryClubA - really - it's a swanky Y for those of us COUNTRY folks who don't want to pay for the CLUB part!  This year we each got our own special date - our Daddy and our Duda!  We had a ball!  Until the clock struck 9:00 - and I turned into a pumpkin.  When we got home and Mama opened the door I walked right in the house, went straight to my room and into bed.  I barely even put my jammies on!
Thanks for taking us to the Daddy/Duda/Daughter Dance, Daddy and Duda!


Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Stay At Home Jack

P.S. I'm going to play around with the blog format a bit - do you like this?  I like the bigger pictures - what do you think?  Lemme know! :)

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...