Monday, February 9, 2015

Do You Wanna Be a Rockstar?

I'm sure by now most of you have heard I cut my own hair for the umpteenth time.  This time was no joke, I cut that mess right off.

 No more hair in MY eyes, thankyouverymuch.
 As a reward for my disruptive attack on my own head I got to go get my herrrrdid at the salon.  (Next time, maybe just ASK to go to the salon, Anna Jane?!?)  I know, I got mixed reviews like, "You shoulda just let her hair alone" and "That's rewarding bad behavior."  I know, and I know - but I'm still only 5.  Mommy would rather I conduct these experiments now than in high school.  Maybe I'm working it out of my system?  Maybe?
 #NOREGRETS

 After my haircut at the Salon I came home and started DANCING!  Like a ROCKSTAR!!
C'mon, ya gotta love me!
Love,
Anna Jane, Long-hair 4-EVA Lilly Bean, and Longer Hair Than AJ At the Moment Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...