Monday, November 17, 2014

I Got This...

 This is my Pre-K2 picture.  Isn't it adorable?  Mama didn't realize my SHOES would be in the picture.  Whoops.  S'okay 'cause I love these shoes, so in her opinion this picture couldn't be better - the shoes are ME, man.
So I've got some big news.  Wanna hear it?  Guess who uses the potty now?
That's right!  THIS guy!  And guess who TAUGHT me to use the potty?!?
Nope!  Not THIS guy! (This is the Garbage Man - he let me sit up on the truck with him.  He gave me a sucker.  Rockin')
How about THIS guy!  That's right!  A few weeks ago Mama went on a girls weekend, came back, and I was peepin' in the potty - upright.  Proper.  Only Daddy coulda taught me that.  We had a few week struggle with, ya know, the "other" thing...so Mama thought, "Hmmm...what would be a proper potty treat for poopin'?"  I got it!  CAR CARS!  So we went to the store, bought a bunch of Hotwheels and...
Whoops.  Sorry, Daddy.
Ha ha!
Just jokin'!  I got it!  I got this potty thing!  NO MORE DIAPERS FOR US!!!  SEVEN STRAIGHT YEARS (yes, you read that right - SEVEN STRAIGHT YEARS WITH NO BREAK) and NO MORE HUGGIES, NO MORE PAMPERS, NO MORE LUVS, NO MORE COSTCO BRAND -
NO. MORE. DIAPERS.
Whoot!  Whoot!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...