Tuesday, November 18, 2014

First Horse Show!

 We had our first horse show last week!  What a fun experience!  Don't I look official?  Proper?  Except my turtleneck is LAST YEAR'S - hello, Mommy?  I'm a growing girl!
 Anna Jane got to ride first on the lead line!
 She won first place! (So did every other little nugget - it was too hard to choose the "best" when they were all so cute...)
 We know you're the best, Anna Jane!  Now don't get too comfortable on that horse - we're holding out for a different (*cough*cough* cheaper!) hobby?!?
 And here I am on Bullet!  I did an obstacle course (which I kinda sorta forgot about the first time I went around the ring - so I placed 5th in that event - d'oh!); and I did the Trot twice - once I placed 2nd and the other time I placed 1st!
 I loved it.  Loved every second of it.
Hope you like working nights, Daddy!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...