Sunday, June 1, 2014

Precious Moments

Oh, Lilly - these moments go too fast.  In less than a week you are going to be a 1st grader.  A real big kid.  It was just a minute ago I was blogging about you eating peas for the first time or pooping on the potty.  Feels like a lifetime ago already.
I love you, little Bean.  I love you, Anna Banana Bear.  I love you, JackMan.  I wish you could stay my little babies forever - and in my heart I suppose you will - but the world needs you and all the love you bring to it.  Spread it around, go get you some life stuff.  I'll just keep treasuring these precious little moments while I can.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...