Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lilly's Last Day of Kindergarten

 We sure will miss Mrs. Bolt!  What a great year of Kindergarten!  What an awesome teacher!  You should see the HUGE scrapbook/binder Mrs. Bolt made ALL the kids in class - A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
A BFF for -EVA!
 Can't forget to give mad props to Ms. Hortis, too!  You ROCK Ms. Hortis!

Can't believe this little on the left will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall - and the little in the middle is all done.  My heart you girls grow so fast.   Since I'm always late with blogging, I would say I'm "looking forward" to summer but we are in the throes and loving every minute of it.  Being a working Mama was hard the first few years but man alive it's paid off because we are LOVIN' our summertime funtime together.
Love you girls.
Mama

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...