Friday, May 31, 2013

PS Graduate!

Using your iPhone as a camera for blogging leaves much to be desired. So does actually blogging from your stupid iPhone but we still don't have a new 'puter.
Anyway on to MUCH more important things!
I GRADUATED from preschool yesterday! Dun dun dun!! I'm heading off to kindergarten in the fall y'all!
Our preschool has been a blessing. They are a wonderful group of teachers, children and parents. I will miss them but I am really REALLY excited for big kid school!
(THAT IS A TOTAL LIE! I am NOT excited for school at all. It just makes better blogging to be positive).
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane and Jack




No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...