Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jacky's First Haircut!

 Holy hiatus!  Has it really been three weeks?!  Miss y'all!  How've ya been?!  We've been BUSY!  Do we ever say we aren't?  Have you ever heard Mama say, "Yeah, not much goin' on just livin'".  We are not that dull.  Since you saw us last Daddy done went to Africa (Waka! Waka! Africa!), Mama went to Syracuse (where it was SUNNY and 80!) and I got my haircut finally!
 I'm tepid about this...
 Not so sure what this lady is going to do to my herrrrr....
 Oh, iPad?  Cool beans.
Just don't lose my curls, lady - I hear it gets the girls.
So that's it?!?!  Those are the only pictures Mama got of my FIRST HAIRCUT?!  Yes, yes they are.  Once again, third child gets the shaft.
Love,
Jack Leo (and Spoiled Rotten Prinesses Lilly and Anna Jane)

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...