Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let's Get It Started In Here!

 Mommy kicked off our trip with a visit to the BEST part of Disney (if we do say so) - The Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique!  This time Anna got to go too AND Sofia!  Mommy and Tia sat and watched and gossiped as ladies in the salon often do.  We all three sat side by side in our chairs ready for some first class pampering!  First, our Fairy Godmothers in Training reviewed our options with us...
 Please, I'm a diva.  I know EXACTLY what I want.
 So much to choose from!  How's a girl to narrow it down?  It all looks so FABU!
 Why yes, yes, I do think that hair color would complement my eyes, and the sash on my dress...

 And here?  Of course, the bigger and bolder the better!  After all, I will be wearing this hairstyle -
 - for the next FIVE DAYS!
 Here we all sit in our royal chairs.
 And it's getting started!

Check back later for more fabulous BBB pictures!  As well as the finished product!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and SOFIA!

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...