Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dear Daddy - I Know I'm Your Favorite...

 ...Happy Father's Day, Daddy!  I know I'm your favorite because you love my tenacity, my passion and my fierce emotions.  I know you love it when I shriek my passion in your face and throw things across the room at you.  You especially love how good my aim can be.  You taught me that!  And as I get older you will teach me other very important things like how to swing a golf club and a baseball bat and then - watch out World!  Don't mess with me or my Daddy or I will show YOU how good my aim can be!
 Daddy, Happy Father's Day!  I know I'M your favorite because we have the same eyebrows and I want to be a Doctor when I grow up so I can help you work and you won't have to spend so much time away from home because 40 hours a week is a whole heckuvalot when you are 4 1/2 years old!  You tell me that if I want to be a Doctor like you I have to read a lot of books so I grab all of my Princess books for you to read to me and you love that!  So really, Daddy, we know who's your fave!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy I'M your FAVORITE because I'm your BOY and how can you help but love me best because we both have NUTS and boys love to play with their NUTS!  Recently I discovered how fun my NUTS can be which makes diaper changes awkward for Mommy but *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* fun for me!  So, Daddy, eyebrows and attitude aside - who's really your favorite?  We both know the answer to that!
Aw, shucks, Daddy we know you love all of us a whole LOT - a whole HELLOFALOT daggone it!  And we love you, too!  And we think you are the BEST DADDY in the whole wide world!  And we think you must have learned how to be such a good Daddy from our Grampa and our Duda - and Happy Father's Day, Grampa and Duda, too - thanks for making our Daddy the world's superest, awesomest, coolest, funnest, lovingest Daddy our world ever has known.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy - YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack
P.S. Happy Father's Day, too - Uncle Sean and Uncle J - we love you!  xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...