Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here it is! My Party Post!

 Here we go, here we go, here we go!  My party post!  My birthday party was so awesome!!  I had all my best friends there and we had the time of our lives!
 We had a pizza buffet (gourmet dining for 3-6 year olds)...
 We had balloons!  What kid doesn't love balloons?!?
 And face painting!  Aren't I gorgeous?
 Babi and Duda were there...
 And Miss Emily...
 Miss Mackinsey (who's Mama said she taught her well - love the Cat paw!)
 And presents, presents, presents!!!



 AND I GOT A BIKE!!!  A BIKE!!!
 No party is complete without a little whining though, right?
 But the frosting on the cake of course was the GAMES! 
 And I hit the jackpot!  1,000 tickets from the pirate game!  ONE THOUSAND TICKETS!!!


And what did I get?  This little pirate basketball!  And memories that'll last a few months - because I'm three!
Love,
Anna, Lilly and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...