Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Sean!

Happy Birthday Uncle Sean!  We hope you had a great day today, clinging for dear life to what's left of your dirty thirties.  The other day I told Mama I am three (I'm still not technically 3) and when Mama asked how old she was I said, "You are 38!"  I was quite proud of myself because 38 is a really big number to know!  Mommy said, "No, I'm not 38, I am 29..." and me and Lilly both laughed so hard we fell down on the floor!
Uncle Sean, you are so smart and fascinating and we can't wait to hear all your stories about traveling the world one day when you can tell us in Spanish and we will understand and then you can tell us jokes and stories about Daddy in Spanish that he can't understand and we will all have a good laugh.
For your birthday we are making a donation to Doctors Without Borders in your honor.
We love you, Uncle Sean!  Happy Birthday!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

1 comment:

Sean Maurer said...

Happy birthday Anna!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...