Monday, March 19, 2012

How Cute Am I?

 Very, very cute.  I smile for the camera so long as I can see Mommy's face.  So when she's not using the point and shoot camera she has to do her best to hold as still as possible while she peeks above the lens to smile at me.  This gets me every time.  I love it.  I'm so sweet.  Of course what this also gets is my head cut off in the photo.
 Artsy, no?  You'd almost think Mama did that on purpose. 
You know when I'm cutest?  At about 1:30 and 4:00 in the morning, when I'm waking up screaming my little baby head off for no good reason.  Nope.  Still not sleeping through the night.  Believe this, it took Lilly 8 months before she slept through the night but that's when Mommy and Daddy were first time parents.  MUCH different the third time around.  Third time around Mommy and Daddy want some SLEEP!
Well we know, we know it goes fast.  And, it does...  So we'll just treasure these precious smiles - no matter what time of day or night they come.
Love,
Jack, Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...