Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

 I'm 3 months old TODAY!  How about that?  For the first time in my life Mommy is posting my monthly birthday update on time - and with pictures she actually took today!
 Thursday nights Lilly goes to ballet class with Daddy (no, he doesn't also take ballet but that's a really funny image) - anyway I wanted to help Baby Jack with his pictures!
 Smile like this Baby Boots!
Ummmm, I think I just pooped a little bit...
 It's okay Boots, I tooted, see?  I'll do it again!
Change my diaper!
 Awwww, Mawmy...

 We named Polar Bear - Peanut Butter!  That's his name!  PB - cute, huh?
 Not as cute as these babes though!
Bye bye Newborn Jack!  Hello Infancy!  Tomorrow I will be a Teenager.  I bet it feels that fast!
Love,
Absentee Lilly, Anna and Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, you are such a little stud and you're only three months old!

Anna, when are you going to start ballet classes?

<3 Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...