Friday, December 16, 2011

Zingers

 This morning I told Mommy not to be a hater.  Seriously.  What?  WHERE did I learn that?  And how funny was it?  It went like this:
"Lilly, eat your lunch if you want to go see a movie with Babi."
"Mommy, don't be a HATER!  I'm not hungry!"
Oooooh, boy.  That was a good one!
Want to hear one even better?  I was just sitting on the couch next to Mama tearing up some envelopes and whacking my baby brother in his head in the process and Mommy said,
"Anna be careful of your baby brother!"
"Just be PATIENT Mommy I'm doing something!"
Okay now I know where she got that one!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the fun things you girls going to say when I'm there for Christmas!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...