Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Pageant!

 Did I spell "pageant" right?  Who cares?  Do you care?  I don't care!  I think you know what I mean.  Mommy has to admit, she hasn't taken very many pictures at all lately - bad Mommy!  Poor Jack!  We had about 1,000 pictures of Lilly by the time she was 7 weeks old, about 250 of Anna about the same time, and about 14 of Jack.  Sorry, Buddy.  We'll make up for it at Christmas time!  Promise!
 Lilly had her first Christmas pageant!  It was so fun!  Thank goodness we got seats!  It was packed!!
 This is my baby brother Jack, he doesn't do much so I poke him just a little bit...
 There's our adorable little reindeer!!  We were pretty far away so...
 Daddy walked up to the stage for a better picture. 
 Here's Lilly with the best preschool teacher EVA!  We LOVE HER!!
 We tried to get some cute pics of all 3 kids when we got home.  One is notably absent.  Here are a few of the best we could do:



Are you ready for Christmas?!!?  We are!  Only 2 giftcards left to buy and a gift for Uncle Dan!  Hey, Uncle Dan!  HOLLA!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...