Monday, September 26, 2011

I Play Soccer. Sort Of.

 I play soccer!  Since Wee Ball was a bust, Daddy thought he'd try again with another popular team sport for toddlers - soccer!  These pictures are of my first game and practice.  We were all ready to go but then I yelled, "Wait!  I need to put my makeup on!" at which time Daddy glared right at Mommy, and Mommy was like, "What?"  Daddy snorted.  I put on my makeup and off we went!
 To the soccer field!  You see Daddy standing next to me?  No, he's not the coach, but I flat refused to get out on the field if he wasn't right there next to me.  You can do that in soccer for 3 year olds...
 Action shot!  My first drill!  Dig my costume?  Eh, I mean, UNIFORM?! 


 My loyal cheerleader...if you like the color on her lips it's called, "Princess Pink."
 Action shot!  My first game!  I got this one, guys!



Pretty cool!  We don't keep score in this league which is a good thing.  I didn't score a goal in this game, but I did have an assist (for the other team *cough**cough)
Maybe there's a future for me in team sports...maybe...
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...