Monday, August 22, 2011

NO! I'm Ay-NA!

I got in a big argument with Mommy and Daddy this week in the car.  It went like this:
Mommy: "Anna, blah blah blah..."
Me: "No, I'm Ay-NA!"
Mommy: "Okay, Ay-NA blah blah blah..."
Me: "NO! I'm Ay-NA!!"
Mommy: "Oh-Kay, Ay-NA blah blah blah..."
Me: "NOOOOOOOOO!  I'M AY-NA!!!!!!!!!!" (INSERT PSYCHO BABY FACE HERE...)
So on to other things...
 Fun with Mardi Gras beads!  We hear you get the best beads by showing boobies, so I went and got nekkid and had my own little Mardi Gras parade around the house last week.  We have about 1,000 of these necklaces thanks to Uncle Dan, we also have about 1,000 doubloons.  We didn't give a hoot about doubloons until "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" came to Disney Jr.  Now we realize what a wonderful hot commodity we have and we didn't even have to show boobies!  But we will anyway, because we're kids and that's what we do.
 However for blogging purposes, I strategically placed these necklaces to cover my goodies.  Atta girl, Anna!
Last week, when Lilly started preschool, I started 2 days at Mary Lou's by myself.  Ponder this, did I miss my sister?  Do you think?  No, I did not.  Evidently I did not even ask where she was.  I think we were ready for some time apart.  It gets to be a bit much, even when you're 2 and 3, to spend every waking minute of every single day together.  A little alone time is good for you, then you have fun things to talk about at supper time!  So we're both doing pretty darn good.  We've both made this a lot easier on Mommy than she expected and right now, Mommy really appreciates that.  You're welcome, Mommy.
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...