Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My REAL First Day of Preschool!

 Today is my first REAL day of preschool and as you can see, I was really upset about it...
 I mean, I couldn't stop crying!  I wasn't excited AT ALL!
 Not even a little, tiny bit!
 I was so annoyed with Mama taking all these pictures, too!  I was hardly even cooperating!
 In fact, I was so distraught Mama and Daddy were worried about leaving me all alone...
With my awesome new teacher, Ms C!  Right after Mama snapped this picture I looked up to her and said, "Bye Bye, Mama!" and turned around and made a new friend!  Evidently, I'm more than ready for preschool!
Bring it!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Miss Kimber said...

Aw what a special day, and a special dress! I'm so glad your first day went smoothly - for Lilly and Mama :)

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...