Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waiting on Santa...

 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, however fun it is to pull your ornaments off and slam them on the floor so they shatter...

 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, just put some presents underneath so I can open them.
 All I want for Christmas is my own damn toys.

 Sheeeeezzzz!!!

 You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout Anna or I will take all your damn toys.  Oh wait, I already do that.  Santa Baby, buy Anna some extra toys for me this year, wouldja?
 Sheeezzzz!!!
 Santa comes down the chimney!  The CHIMNEY! CHIMNEY!!!
 You better not cry...
 Go ahead and ham it up for the camera.  Mmmm, ham!  Like Christmas ham, yo!  Honeybaked!  Honey Ham Uncle Dan!  That's for you, brotha!
 'Twas the night before Christmas in the M------ house, Santa Claus is comin' to town early!  We get to celebrate our first of our four grand celebrations TOMORROW!!!  And we are going to go CRA.ZAY!
We'll post some pictures "after" Santa.  Merry Christmas, y'all!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...