Monday, December 13, 2010

Princess, Princess, Princess, Etc.

 Mommy took us to another Princess tea a couple weeks ago, you know, we can't get enough of these dresses.  What a SMART investment, Mommy!  This Princess tea was fun, we got to decorate cookies, eat cupcakes, make crowns, and MOST IMPORTANTLY -
 We got to hang with Cinde-grella!  Isn't she beautiful!  Kinda looks like me, no?
 Num num num num num, cupcakes...
 This is our friend Rachel and one of her 4 kids under the age of 4.  That's right, I said, 4 KIDS. UNDER. THE. AGE. OF 4.  Sheer craziness.
 Oh my God, look at my ears, look how cute I am.

What a fun Mommy/Daughter day together.  Okay, so by now you all get it.  I love Princesses, and Anna loves food.  We'll try to venture into newsworthy blogging territory next post.
Love,
Lilly and Anna
P.S. Good luck on your final tomorrow, Teti.  Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you little angels!

I need to do well so I can get a good job out of college and buy you more crap! haha, I can say that because you can't read yet :)

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...