Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa, Anna!

Last week we went to the Bass Pro Shops, like we did last year to see Santa. Of course last year, Anna wasn't around yet. You probably all remember my Christmas card of me screaming on Santa's lap and clutching George for dear life. This year I would not go near the man. Poor Anna is immobile and incapable of (very loudly) expressing her feelings the way I do so PLOP! right on the old man's lap.


Looks friendly, doesn't he? Good news is, Mommy took us to the mall and forced me on Santa's lap there so we still got a picture for our Christmas cards. Be on the lookout for those. Mommy actually has half of them ready to go! Way to go, Mommy! Way to be on top of it!


After Bass Pro Shop Santa Mommy tried (in vain) to get us to take a cute picture by the tree in the store. Well, Anna is too little to balance, so Daddy had to hold her and I was much more interested in breaking the button off the sash on my dress. This is actually the BEST picture Mommy got of the both of us. I tell you, no future career in modeling for me.
Love,
Lilly and Anna



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you weren't too happy to sit on Santa's lap because he looked like he wasn't having a very good day. Infact, he doesn't look very nice at all. I'm sure when you saw Santa at the mall he was friendlier looking.

Much love,
Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...