Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's My Buthday!

 I had THREE wonderful buthday celebrations for turning FOUR.  So I kinda got ripped off when you think about it.  I should have had FOUR buthday celebrations.  Thanks for screwing me over again, Mommy.  I will talk to my counselor about that when I grow up.
 I am so sweet and happy!  I had a great buthday!
 First up, presents from Babi and Duda!
 "It's what I always wanted!"  Thank you, Babi and Duda for the book and the Hello Kitty scrapbook kit!  Lilly loves it!

 Next, from Uncle Mark and Aunt Kimber a Barbie Mermaid! "I like that Mermaid!"  Thank you Uncle Mark and Aunt Kimber!

 Can't go wrong with candy!  Thank you Teti and Mr. Bryan for my Nuds!
 Play-Doh JACKPOT!  Score!  Thank you Grampa and Grammy!
 "It's just what I wanted!"
 "She has black hair like mine.  And Mommy's."




 Sweet, sweet girl!
 Sassy, sassy girl!


 This year I wish for peace and harmony, starting right here at home.
Wait.  That's no fun!  Ha ha ha!  Ha ha ha!  Just jokin'!
Happy buthday to ME!
Love,
Anna Jane
P.S. Thank you Grandma for the ponies, Thank you Aunt Tracey, Uncle J, Ollie and Vivi for the game and thank you Uncle Dan for ZACORA!  Thank you, thank you!  Love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...