Monday, February 27, 2012

FOUR Months!

 YESTERDAY I turned 4 months old!!  I have discovered that I can eat my hand, that I have feet and I can use them to kick things (including my big sisters), and that I can communicate by using my voice when I'm really mad!
 I am as adorable as ever!  I'm also a little stingy with smiles, like Lilly was when she was a baby.  It's not so much that I'm as stingy as she was, I just like to look in your eyes when I smile, not some big, scary contraption like this camera.
We can't find Peanut Butter the Polar Bear for a "see how I've grown" picture.  Wasn't that fun while it lasted?  He's somewhere, maybe he'll turn up next month?
As tired as we are (because I'm still not sleeping through the night) we couldn't be happier with our little party of five.  We are raising one spoiled rotten little Mama's boy here and proud of it!
Other things going on this week - Mama is going to be out of town for work for 2 days!  Mama is sad!  This morning on the way to Mary Lou's Lilly said, "Mommy, you are going to spend the night somewhere else?!"  Mommy said, "Yes, I am, Lilly, in Cincinnati - where you were born!" And she replied, "But I will worry about you when you are gone!"  Mommy loves us so much.  I'm glad Mommy doesn't have to go away very often or for very long.  Even though sometimes we drive Mommy batshit crazy, she loves us so much and really hates to be away from us for any amount of time at all. 
Have a great week, friends!
Love,
Lilly, Anna and Birthday Boy Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...