Friday, January 15, 2010

Can Daddy Come Over?

Hi, Daddy. We have not seen too much of you this month. Yesterday Mommy told me our favorite friends Tucker and Kinsey were coming over and I got real excited, then I said, "Can Daddy come over to Lilly Mommy's house, too?" That's saying something.

I thought MAYBE we could pack ourselves up in a suitcase and go stay with Daddy at work for a little while.

Or, MAYBE Mommy will ship us off to Babi Duda's house so she can get a minute of peace and quiet. Ha ha, NAH! That's why my Mommy is a PROUD working Mommy! She gets peace and quiet in the office and it is GLOR.I.OUS.


Anyway Daddy, we miss you. January is half over. Or half spent. However you want to look at it, only 2 more weeks and then you will be over at our house all the time!
Love,
Lilly and Anna



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...