Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Girl Bed..and Stuff

This post is mostly about Lilly, but here's a cute picture of Anna...
Okay, I got a big girl bed!! Mommy bought it off Craig's list and Daddy painted it green to match my room. So far this has worked out pretty well - better than we thought it would! It's so fun to snuggle with Mommy every night before bed (and lately, it's mostly Mommy...it's a phase, you know?)

And even better is reading stories in my big girl bed.


But best of all is being able to get in and out of my big girl bed by myself, run to the door in the morning (of course there's a gate, because I'm upstairs) and scream, "Mommy! LILLY IS UP!!! COME GET LILLY!!!!" Good times.
I am getting so SMART, too! I can count to 13 (but I still skip "5" - always skip 5) and I know my alphabet and I can recognize a lot of letters. I know A is for Anna and L is for LILLY! I still think O is for Daddy, though...we're working on it!
Love,
Lilly and Anna



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...