Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big News Weekend

We had a very exciting, very busy weekend! First of all - I PEE PEED IN THE POTTY! Really, truly pee peed! Like, I said, "Mommy, the pee pee is coming." Mommy said, "Oh, well we better get you on the potty." And I went, just like that and got all kinds of goodies and we had a party at Gattiland (our favorite generic version of Chuck E. Cheese). Last night Mommy and I made a potty chart to hang up in the bathroom and she busted out my Princess Panties. I went in the potty twice this weekend. Not a bad start!

Sissy has big news, too! She cut her first tooth last night! She told Mommy allllll about it, allllll. night. long. Mommy is very tired today and of course Daddy doesn't come home from work until tomorrow so Mommy is looking forward to another night of talking 'bout Anna's teeth. And, typical of babies, this couldn't have happened Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday night (since we had yesterday off) Anna waited until LAST night. Thank you, for that, Anna. Anna is also getting REAL close to crawling. I figure it's a matter of days, now, that's how close she is. She wrangled her way out of her Bumbo flat on to the kitchen counter this weekend so Mommy had to put that away. All of the "little" baby stuff is getting put away. Mommy's little baby is turning into a "big" baby (literally, she is already big and chunky, just like babies should be) Daddy said, "Maybe it's time for another baby!" Mommy said, "MOVE BACK, Daddy, don't even look at me like that." I can only handle one little sissy for right now, Daddy. For reals, this time!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...